Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back on track

Fri 15 July Day 127
I am feeling much better today which I am grateful for. Rest obviously was needed.

I put together the plan today. Mary returned and mentioned Earl Grey's plan for the next few days - if I want to go through the Mahoosuc Notch with someone to help, then I had to get my A into G.

I am going to get back on trail tomorrow - starting with a trip up to Mt Washington. There is a connecting trail to the AT which will take me up to Mizpah Springs Hut then along to Mt Washington. It's only about 8mi to the summit and I will get a ride down to the road and Gorham, NH.

Hopefully will get to meet up with people again. I'm excited about that.

Will keep you posted. Cross fingers for me.

- posted by enzed :)

1 comment:

one day at a time on the 5 million step programme

The Appalachian Trail runs 2167miles (3487.4kms) from Georgia to Maine. I am going to be northbound thru-hiking from March to September 2011.
More info can be found at http://www.appalachiantrailconservancy.com/