Just another quick update which will probably be it for the next two weeks until I return to London.
I have just about spent a week here at the Brockwood Park Krishnamurti School and Learning Centre. I am lucky enough to be staying as a guest helper at the centre where I have my own room and bathroom. As it is a retreat/learning space the people here are amazing to talk to plus there are loads of books and other resources too.
The school itself is a 2min walk away through a lovely walled garden walk. There are currently 70 students and 30something staff. I have met and had conversations with most of them and have felt very welcomed. There is also a lot to talk about with everyone here too-my first couple of days were quite tiring.
The weather has slowly improved and/or I have finally acclimatized - even enough to do a couple of hikes with a school group.
I hope all is well with everyone.
- posted by kb :)
No comments:
Post a Comment