Congratulations on the successful through hike. I had been looking for your blog for a while now and this morning while in the library I saw a clear envelope which held old notice board pages and your note to Brockwood was on top. And here I am, typing to you. Oh yea, its me Petter, the Care For the Earth american artist guy. Best on the next Adventure, .petter xxoo
The Appalachian Trail runs 2167miles (3487.4kms) from Georgia to Maine. I am going to be northbound thru-hiking from March to September 2011. More info can be found at http://www.appalachiantrailconservancy.com/
Congratulations on the successful through hike. I had been looking for your blog for a while now and this morning while in the library I saw a clear envelope which held old notice board pages and your note to Brockwood was on top. And here I am, typing to you. Oh yea, its me Petter, the Care For the Earth american artist guy.
ReplyDeleteBest on the next Adventure,
.petter
xxoo